keeping them all since the first day... till today... i count 57 of them....
sometimes i re-read them... hoping to find some hidden message in between....
sometimes i re-read them... and then i fall asleep....
it's what i wake up to each day... it's what keeps me going...
Do you know that i'm okay?
Are there things you wanna say?
Thinking of you night and day
Hoping you'll come back and stay
I remember when you told me i'll be alright.
Dont worry...
I try and try to understand
Is all this just a sad goodbye?
Thinking of you night and day
No matter if you come and stay
I remember when you told me i'll be alright
Just hold me...
I don't wanna close my eyes tonight
Missing you would make me cry.
Your love will give me strength to carry on.
You'll always be my heart and mind.
So I don't wanna close my eyes tonight
Now you're just a mis-match in time.
Why oh why..?
Dont wanna close my eyes.. tonight...

No comments:
Post a Comment