Wednesday, April 06, 2005

side bar problems....

i'm thinking that my side bar here is a bit small...i can't really put anything(eg. the tagboard or the embed play bar) in without the side bar going out of shape....or just really haywire...

darn...might have to change it sooner or later i guess....

oh and yes....bleach is really cool....3 days ago i was still quite unsure about it...but after chionging 20 eps in the last 3 days....it's definetely a nice anime....the starting eps were rather boring....but it's getting exciting now....so try it out if u haven't.....


and before i forget...thanks so much for all the comments thus far....really appreciate it....

edit: i solved the tag board problem...looks like MCA did help a little...some cellpadding problem...heh...i'll try and solve the play bar problem...den i can have sort of a play list of songs...so that you can choose what song u want to hear(might put up a list of jap anime mp3s...thats all i have...) but personally i never tire of Fatally....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like jap songs too. but not very much. And how come I can't scroll down to see the page and all the previous posts? lol. I choose a TAGBOARD. so that i can tag. Maybe you will know my blog soon. lol. Impossible right? I have a Blog. I never believed in blogging. but lol. never thought i could go against my principles.