Saturday, April 09, 2005

well, look at the time...

hah...its so late...i'm still up watching some old channel 8 drama....

you know how bored i'm by looking at the creative commons license thingy i got...haha...saw 3 people got it...so i went to check it out myself....nothing much...so added it here as proof of my boredom....

i already half gave up on the play bar going into the side bar....my last resort will be to use dreamweaver...lol...noobish sia....anyways...i already tried to reduce the size of the bar....but it ends up macham cropping it...so part of the bar will be gone...and the screen of the bar will be there(supposely to hide if the source is not a mpeg file)....haha....quite troublesome la....at worst you might see it on the orange coloured part above.....i dun wanna change the design of the blog yet....

oh yea...the new opening and ending songs for bleach are quite nice....so anyone who manages to get some hold of them...give me a message ya?.......

ok, thats about all for now.... 晚 安....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, yea I noticed you were still online when I went offline at 2plus. i thought you were watching naruto. Why never go out with friends? You are not like me. I am financially handicapped so I cannot afford to spend till I get a job.