Sunday, April 03, 2005

ok, lets get started...

well well... against every principle of mine, here i am at blogspot...yea well, i felt that blogspot was for girls...and xanga was for guys...and opendiary(if it's still around) was for kids....heh...warped concept i suppose...but i gave up on xanga because the username i wanted had been taken up... (ok, by me...but i already forgot the email i used with it...)

anyways, it's been a long time since i did this...got kinda bored and lazy to write...finally picked up a little inspiration some where along the way...however, i should first warn that its going to be quite boring in here...i only know how to write about my life (which is boring)...and certain thoughts of mine (which are even more boring)...but in any case, i still do hope you stay on and read...and help keep my inspiration there...who knows i might even start writing poems...HAH!...I FAILED MY LIT...how cool is that? (D7 if you're wondering)...

moving on...i think i must have learnt nothing from MCA...6 months of HTML and i still couldn't come up with anything to add to the page...heh, i even struggled to get the music playing the way i wanted it to...darn...so anyone with leet HTML skills please contact me...

ok, all is said and done...holidays are here...i have time...we'll see how things go....

take care for now...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

First one to blog!!! *me! me! me!*
Well, what a stereotype. Lol. you will learn more when you go to yr3 studying stuff like World Issues from a Singapore perspective. Lotsa guys have blogspot too and lotsa girls are using xanga. And GREEN! WHY GREEN? I mean your background color. well, I will visit here everyday since for now I have all the time in the world to slack.

Anonymous said...

OH yah! I forgot to say this. I never loved to write, but once I write, I want the world to know. And I do get poetic too, melancholy is the word. But the sad thing is people feel so much that they even cried after reading my writing. hmm... but the truth is the way I behave is VERY DIFFERENT from the way I write. Unless I crap lar. haha. ok. looking forward to see your next update, since you've got time to do that, so MIGHT AS WELL!

Anonymous said...

eh you can start with leaving out the dotdotdots inbetween your sentences...it causes headaches.

ldb

Anonymous said...

they cause i mean.

Anonymous said...

they cause i mean.